0 items | £0.00
SIF HILCHROME 312R WELDING RODS
Special purpose rutile coated electrodes which are to be considered as the problem solver for all kinds of steel grades incl. stainless and difficult-to-weld steels. Typical applications for this WELD-ALL include joining hard manganese steels, tool steels, spring steels, buffering as well as joining dissimilar steel grades.
The electrode deposits a crack-resistant weld metal with an increased ferrite content of approx. FN50. Hilchrome 312R is a core wire alloyed all-current type (AC/DC).
Base materials to be welded:
- Armour plate
- Hardenable steels incl. DFTW-steels
- Tool, die and spring steels
- Austenitic manganese steels
- Hardfacing clutches, gear wheels, shafts
- Buffer layers prior to hardfacing
- Dissimilar joining