VIKING JOHNSON NP16 ULTRAGRIP FLANGE ADAPTOR
Due to the weight of some of these items, additional carriage charges may apply. Please contact us if you would like more information on these carriage charges before purchase.
UltraGrip offers the ideal solution for repairing severely damaged, corroded
or completely shattered pipes in difficult trench conditions.
- High performance in both water (uti DN600) and gas (uti DN400)
applications verified through proven Accelerated Aging Tests (AAT).
- All water contact materials approved for use with potable water (WRAS).
- Full end load resistance capability at full angular deflection.
- Eliminates the need for using expensive thrust blocks through proven
progressive mechanism that accomodates end load forces from internal pressure
in the pipeline.
- Wide Tolerance offering "one size per nominal bore" up to DN400
- Fully pre-assembled product ensures simple and quick onsite installation
with product easily sliding over pipe.
- Reversible bolts offer flexibility to operators to select best means of
installing fittings in applications with restricted access.
- Rough on site handling is accommodated through Rilsan coating that
withstands high levels of deformation/impact damage.
- Intelligent carrier design that ensures gasket and grippers are contained
within the end ring, ensuring the product arrives on site ready for
installation on top tolerance pipe.