Quickfit from FWB
VIKING JOHNSON QUICKFIT FLANGE ADAPTOR
Due to the weight of some of these items, additional carriage charges may apply. Please contact us if you would like more information on these carriage charges before purchase.
The QuickFit coupling range is designed to connect pipes with similar outside
The QuickFit range is ideal for new lay schemes as the fittings are
preassembled with close tolerance to allow for quick installation. They are also
suitable for high pressure applications – DN50 to DN125 are available up to 46
bar, DN150 to DN300 to 29 bar as standard.
- Accommodate angular deflection between pipes. This makes installation easy
and allows pipeline movement, such as ground settlement
- QuickFitf flange adaptors are capable of accommodating 5mm of
expansion/contraction per fitting, reducing the need for supplementary
expansion joints or bellows
- All cast QuickFit flange adaptors are supplied as standard with an
extended sealing face, and are suitable for use with wafer style (butterfly)
- Captive, non-rotating bolt heads require a single torque wrench setting
and a single socket
- Metal components are coated with Rilsan Nylon 11 which is WRAS approved
for use with potable water. The nuts and bolts are Sheraplex coated to WIS
- QuickFit flange adaptors are supplied as standard with flanges drilled to
BS EN 1092 PN10 and PN16
Due to the weight restrictions, items sized 300mm and above may incur an
additional carriage charge.