Easitap & Easiclamp
VIKING JOHNSON REMOTE EASITAP WITH BSP BOSS
For more information and pricing on Viking Johnson products, please
contact our sales team.
Due to the weight of these items, additional carriage charges may
apply. Please contact us for more details on these additional
Remote EasiTap provides a quick, cost effective method of installing or
replacing service pipe connections whilst under operating pressure.
- Rilsan Nylon 11 coated with Sheraplex bolts and EPDM gaskets which makes
it well equipped to withstand any transport, storage, site and corrosion
- The unique ''''Waffle'' gasket guarantees a first time permanent seal and it
is suitable for use on cast iron, ductile iron, steel, PVC, and asbestos
cement (AC) pipes
- Pipe branch connections can be made whilst the main line remains
pressurised, and the user need not enter the trench with Viking Johnsons new
remote placement technology
- 16bar (230psi) working pressure, 24bar (350psi) test pressure.
- Easitap with Boss is drilled and tapped B.S.P.