0 items | £0.00
VIKING JOHNSON REMOTE EASICLAMPS
The Remote EasiClamp and EasiTap products are an exciting enhancement of
the proven EasiRange system. They can be remotely installed from outside the
trench by a single operator in just a few minutes, delivering a quick, safe and
permanent repair solution for damaged pipes at full operational pressure. The
major benefi ts of this innovative and patented repair solution include the
ability to maintain continual water supply to customers, the minimising of
health and safety risks to operatives and a signifi cant reduction in
installation costs, traffi c disruption and spoil.
- Pipe Materials - Suitable for use on Steel, Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, PVC
and AC (depending on actual outside diameter).
- Working Pressure 16 bar / Test Pressure 24 bar.
- Gasket material – EPDM.
- Application - Water.
- Manufactured using the latest technology minimising raw material usage.
- Coated in Rilsan Nylon, a thermoplastic polyamide produced from a
renewable raw material of plant origin (Castor Oil) providing a responsible
coating solution that also helps to protect our environment.
- Supplied in biodegradable packaging that ensures the fitting arrives on
site free from any contamination.
Due to the weight restrictions, items sized 300mm and above may incur an
additional carriage charge.