VIKING JOHNSON DISMANTLING JOINTS
Due to the weight of some of these items, additional carriage charges may apply. Please contact us if you would like more information on these carriage charges before purchase.
Dismantling Joints are double flanged fittings that accommodate up to 100mm
(4”) longitudinal adjustment and can be locked at the required length with the
tie bars supplied. Not only does this system allow for fast, easy maintenance of
valves, pumps or meters, it simplifies future pipe work modifications and
reduces downtime when changes need to be made.
- The simplicity and versatility of the fittings make them suitable for many
applications including pumping stations, water treatment works, sewage
treatment works, plant rooms, meter chambers, power generation equipment, gas
- Particularly suitable for simplifying the installation & removal of
isolation valves, control valves, check valves, non-return valves, flow
metering valves, pump sets, pressure reducing valves, flanged pipe &
- Designed and manufactured to BS EN ISO 9001: 2008 and tested to the most
exacting requirements of WRAS for use with potable water
- Coated with WRAS approved Rilsan Nylon 11 providing excellent protection
from transport, storage, site and corrosion damage. The tie bars are Zn3 zinc
plated as standard
- The EPDM gasket is compressed independently of the tie bars with the
sealing capability secured as soon as the fasteners reach required torque
Due to the weight restrictions, items sized 300mm and above may incur an
additional carriage charge.