VIKING JOHNSON AQUAGRIP COUPLING
For more information and pricing on Viking Johnson products, please
contact our sales team.
AquaGrip products are designed to support and grip PE pipe to prevent pipe
collapse and pullout.
Once fitted the product range offers axial restraint and is designed and
tested to meet the full Type 1 performance requirements of WIS 4-24-01 in all
sizes up to 450mm. Full Type 2 performance is achieved on larger sizes. It is
designed to equal or exceed the pressure capabilities of MDPE (PE80) and HDPE
(PE100) pipe and has total corrosion protection with Rilsan Nylon coated body
and clamp bands.
- No special skills or complicated tools to fit, though a torque wrench is
- The ability to rotate the flange bolt holes and the lightweight, compact
design provide easier handling and quicker installation
- It can be installed under wet conditions without shelters, and even under
- Substantial axial pipe adjustment up to 50mm - ideal for making pipe and
valve insertions into existing lines
- Fully coated in black Rilsan Nylon 11 which has excellent resistance to
impact, abrasion, weathering and chemicals as well as good thermal stability
and flexibility to accommodate for rough site handling. It is also WRAS listed
- Sheraplex coated nuts & bolts offer excellent corrosion resistance and
eliminates galling of coating in threads
- The EPDM gasket (Compound 80 IRHD Grade E) is suitable for water and
sewage applications between a temperature range of -10 Celsius to 40 Celsius