BRV2 series direct-acting pressure reducing valve is designed for use with
steam, compressed air and other gases.
- Compact size, with a single spring mechanism, ideal for small processes
- Stainless steel valve and seat assembly provides high wear resistance
under low load conditions
- Anti-vibration adjustment handwheel with color indication of control
- Alloy spring housing with 4 bolts for easy in-line removal, giving access
to all internals
- A bronze bellows version is available for special applications where
halide contamination may exist
Supplied with one of three colour coded springs which are identified by the
disc located on the adjustment handwheel.
- Grey For downstream pressure control: 0.14 to 1.7 bar g (2.03 to 24.65 psi
- Green For downstream pressure control: 1.40 to 4.0 bar g (20.30 to 58.00
- Orange For downstream pressure control: 3.50 to 8.6 bar g (50.75 to 124.70
There are currently no downloads for this product