0 items | £0.00
VIKING JOHNSON QUICKFIT PIPE COUPLING
The QuickFit coupling range is designed to connect pipes with similar outside diameters.
The QuickFit range is ideal for new lay schemes as the fittings are preassembled with close tolerance to allow for quick installation. They are also suitable for high pressure applications - DN50 to DN125 are available up to 46 bar, DN150 to DN300 to 29 bar as standard.
- Aaccommodate angular deflection between pipes. This makes installation easy and allows pipeline movement, such as ground settlement
- QuickFitf couplings are capable of accommodating 10mm of expansion/contraction per fitting, reducing the need for supplementary expansion joints or bellows
- All cast QuickFit flange adaptors are supplied as standard with an extended sealing face, and are suitable for use with wafer style (butterfly) valves
- Captive, non-rotating bolt heads require a single torque wrench setting and a single socket
- Metal components are coated with Rilsan Nylon 11 which is WRAS approved for use with potable water. The nuts and bolts are Sheraplex coated to WIS 4-52-03
- QuickFit flange adaptors are supplied as standard with flanges drilled to BS EN 1092 PN10 and PN16