0 items | £0.00
VIKING JOHNSON DISMANTLING JOINTS
Dismantling Joints are double flanged fittings that accommodate up to 100mm (4”) longitudinal adjustment and can be locked at the required length with the tie bars supplied. Not only does this system allow for fast, easy maintenance of valves, pumps or meters, it simplifies future pipe work modifications and reduces downtime when changes need to be made.
- The simplicity and versatility of the fittings make them suitable for many applications including pumping stations, water treatment works, sewage treatment works, plant rooms, meter chambers, power generation equipment, gas distribution stations
- Particularly suitable for simplifying the installation & removal of isolation valves, control valves, check valves, non-return valves, flow metering valves, pump sets, pressure reducing valves, flanged pipe & fittings
- Designed and manufactured to BS EN ISO 9001: 2008 and tested to the most exacting requirements of WRAS for use with potable water
- Coated with WRAS approved Rilsan Nylon 11 providing excellent protection from transport, storage, site and corrosion damage. The tie bars are Zn3 zinc plated as standard
- The EPDM gasket is compressed independently of the tie bars with the sealing capability secured as soon as the fasteners reach required torque