0 items | £0.00
VIKING JOHNSON AQUAGRIP FLANGE ADAPTOR FOR PE PIPE
AquaGrip products are designed to support and grip PE pipe to prevent pipe collapse and pullout.
Once fitted the product range offers axial restraint and is designed and tested to meet the full Type 1 performance requirements of WIS 4-24-01 in all sizes up to 450mm. Full Type 2 performance is achieved on larger sizes. It is designed to equal or exceed the pressure capabilities of MDPE (PE80) and HDPE (PE100) pipe and has total corrosion protection with Rilsan Nylon coated body and clamp bands.
- No special skills or complicated tools to fit, though a torque wrench is highly recommended
- The ability to rotate the flange bolt holes and the lightweight, compact design provide easier handling and quicker installation
- It can be installed under wet conditions without shelters, and even under water
- Substantial axial pipe adjustment up to 50mm - ideal for making pipe and valve insertions into existing lines
- Fully coated in black Rilsan Nylon 11 which has excellent resistance to impact, abrasion, weathering and chemicals as well as good thermal stability and flexibility to accommodate for rough site handling. It is also WRAS listed
- Sheraplex coated nuts & bolts offer excellent corrosion resistance and eliminates galling of coating in threads
- The EPDM gasket (Compound 80 IRHD Grade E) is suitable for water and sewage applications between a temperature range of -10 Celsius to 40 Celsius