0 items | £0.00
781 DOW CORNING ACETOXY SILICONE SEALANT
Dow Corning® 781 Acetoxy Silicone Sealant
A one component, ready-to-use silicone sealant, which offers fast cure and good weathering characteristics. The excellent adhesive properties of Dow Corning 781 make it suitable for use on aluminum, glass, formica, and most other non-porous surfaces.
Suitable for glazing applications, weathersealing of sheet cladding, curtain walls, draught proofing and general internal sealing applications.
- Conforms to ISO 11600-G-20HM
- High modulus – acetoxy cure type
- Excellent weathering characteristics, including resistance to ozone, UV radiation and temperature extremes
- Listed by the UK Water Fittings Byelaws Scheme for use in contact with potable water once cured
- 100% recovery
- Excellent weatherability
- Joint movement capability +/- 25%
- 5-10 minutes working time
- Fast cure – tack free in 1 hour
- Application Temperature Range +5 to +40°C