0 items | £0.00
SIEMENS SIRIUS 3RV2 MPCB MOTOR STARTER PROTECTOR
Siemens Sirius 3RV2 Motor Starter Protector/Circuit Breaker. Screw Terminal
3RV2 motor starter protectors are compact, current limiting motor starter protectors which are optimized for load feeders. The motor starter protectors are used for switching and protecting three-phase induction motors of up to 18.5 kW at 400 V AC and for other loads with rated currents of up to 40 A.
Please note auxiliary switch (e.g. Sirius 3RV2901-1E ) for mounting is available separately.
Possible uses for the 3RV2 motor starter protectors are:
- For short-circuit protection
- For motor protection (also with overload relay function)
- For system protection
- For short-circuit protection for starter combinations
- For transformer protection
- As main and EMERGENCY-STOP switches
- For operation in IT systems (IT networks)
- For switching of DC currents
- In areas subject to explosion hazard (ATEX)
- As circuit breaker according to UL 489 (3RV27 and 3RV28)
Please find the table below as a guide to your requirements. The below models all feature screw terminals. Setting range is for thermal overload release.