0 items | £0.00
SIEMENS 3RR2 CURRENT MONITORING RELAYS
Siemens Sirius 3RR2 Current Monitoring Relays.
Sizes S0 and S00.
Basic or digital.
24 - 240 AC DC
Suitable for the load monitoring of motors or other loads. In two or three phases they monitor the rms value of AC currents for overshooting or undershooting of set threshold values. Available in basic versions (closed-circuit principle) and digitally adjustable versions(LCD, open-circuit or closed circuit principle).
- Directly mountable onto 3RT2 contactors, i.e. no additional
wiring outlay in the main circuit
- Optimally coordinated with the technical characteristics of the
- No separate current transformer required
Application and use:
- For load monitoring of motors or other loads
- Multi-phase monitoring of undercurrent and overcurrent
- Starting and tripping delay can be adjusted separately
- Tripping delay 0 ... 30 s
- Auto or manual RESET
Please note: image illustrative of the range