0 items | £0.00
SIEMENS MICROMASTER 420 INVERTER
Siemens Micromaster 420 Inverter. Universal Inverter for 3 Phase networks.
Mains Voltage: 3 AC 380V to 480V.
Available in options with and without Class A internal filter.
Suitable for a variety of variable-speed drive applications, especially for applications with pumps, fans and in conveyor systems. The Micromaster 420 is an ideal cost-optimized frequency inverter solution. The inverter is especially characterized by its customer-oriented performance and easeof-use. Its large mains voltage range enables it to be used all over the world. The Micromaster 420 inverter has a modular design. The operator panels and communication modules can be easily exchanged without requiring any tools.
- Easy, guided start-up
- Modular construction allows maximum configuration flexibility
- Three fully programmable isolated digital inputs
- One analog input (0 V to 10 V, scaleable) or for use as 4th digital input
- One programmable analog output (0 mA to 20 mA)
- One programmable relay output (30 V DC/5 A resistive load; 250 V AC/2A inductive load)
- Low-noise motor operation through high pulse frequency, adjustable (observe derating if necessary)
- Complete protection for motor and inverter