0 items | £0.00
FWB's Environmental Policy Statement
At FWB, we strive to achieve good environmental practice and we aim to operate in a sustainable manner at all times.
We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance and see this as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operation.
To achieve this, as a company we will ensure that we:
- Wholly support and comply with or exceed the requirements of current legislation and codes of practice
- Minimise our waste and reuse or recycle as much of it as possible
- Minimise energy and water usage in our buildings, vehicles and processes to conserve supplies and minimise our consumption of natural resources.
- Operate and maintain company vehicles (where appropriate) with due regard to environmental issues as far as is reasonably practical, and encourage the use of alternative means of transport and car sharing as appropriate
- Apply the principles of continuous improvement in respect of air, water, noise and light pollution from our premises, and reduce any impact from our operations on the environment and local community
- As far as possible, purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment and encourage others to do the same
- Assess the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce in advance
- Communicate to all employees; make this policy available to all interested parties and review no less than annually to ensure it is relevant and appropriate to the organisation
As a company, FWB recognises that the success and achievement of environmental sustainability is based on a firm partnership between our employees, suppliers and customers.
Updated: October 2018