Coronavirus - What You Can Do To Stop It Spreading
07 February 2020
Last week, it was confirmed that two patients in the UK have tested positive for Coronavirus, the new virus which originated in Wuhan, China. In response, the Department of Health and Social Care has launched a national public information campaign to advise the public on how to prevent the spread of Coronavirus.
This information campaign covers two key basic hygiene practices that the public should follow:
- Always carry tissues and use them to catch coughs and sneezes, and bin the tissue
- Wash hands with soap and water, or use sanitiser gel, to kill germs
It is vital that workplaces have suitable hygiene policies in place, and that employees have access to basic hygiene supplies such as handwash, sanitising gel and/or wipes, particularly in restrooms and communal areas. At FWB, we offer numerous solutions to your workplace’s hygiene needs, including Deb hand wash cartridges and dispensers, hand wipes and gels for eliminating germs.
We recommend the following products for keeping your workplace germ free:
- For basic hand washing and hygiene, the Deb Estesol Lotion Hand Wash covers your basic needs (Available in 1 & 2 Litre cartridges – FWB Product Codes: 470TMC/470TMD)
- For a complete, 3-step hygiene routine, we recommend the Deb Hand Cleanser Cradle, which protects, cleanses and sanitises your skin (FWB Product Code: 470QTTC)
- For areas where higher levels of hygiene are required, we recommend the Deb Instant Foam Hand Sanitiser (FWB Product Code: 470WACD)
Click here to browse our entire range of Skin Care products: https://www.fwb.co.uk/facilities-maintenance/skin-care
You can find the full public information campaign on the Government website: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/coronavirus-public-information-campaign-launched-across-the-uk
And for all the latest information on Coronavirus, click here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/wuhan-novel-coronavirus-information-for-the-public